ForumsPlease select a category of interest:
General discussion limited to British Dressage members only (including Associate members)
Discuss dressage events - limited to British Dressage members only (including Associate members)
Open to British Dressage Registered Judges and trainers only
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
The majority of content posted in britishdressage.co.uk forum is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the BRITISH DRESSAGE. BRITISH DRESSAGE is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on britishdressage.co.uk or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through britishdressage.co.uk. Any links to third party websites from britishdressage.co.uk do not amount to any endorsement of that site by the BRITISH DRESSAGE and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
BD forum administrators have full access to membership profiles of all forum posters; in case of legal proceedings filed individuals will be responsible for their actions and details passed to relevant parties.
You agree to use britishdressage.co.uk forum in accordance with the following Forum Rules.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- Contributions should adhere to basic standards and nothing false or misleading should be posted.
- No disruptive, offensive, rude or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble. This includes personal attacks on other forum users or BD staff/volunteers/officials/organisers, either directly or by implication. Users who posts defamatory, obscene, racial or otherwise offensive material on this Forum acknowledge that this may expose them to the risk of legal action (whether civil or criminal) being taken against them.
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising or promoting.
- Contributions containing languages other than English may be removed unless allowed in the relevant local house rules.
- No impersonation.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc.) user names.
- Deliberate misuse of the complaints facility is not permitted. If you persist in doing this, action may be taken against your account.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to any britishdressage.co.uk forum or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on britishdressage.co.uk, and the BRITISH DRESSAGE considers such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, the BRITISH DRESSAGE may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements. BRITISH DRESSAGE reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any BRITISH DRESSAGE account, at any time, for any reason.
For full terms and conditions of the website please click here. Please note that new discipline guidelines added in 17 August 2012.