Join or renew online
British Dressage offers a range of memberships to suit your aspirations and your pocket; more details of membership tiers and benefits available can be found here.
You can join as a Full, Non-competing or FREE Associate Member online through the BD website. Please choose from the following two options:
- Join British Dressage as a Full or Non-competing Member
- Join British Dressage as a FREE Associate Member – Please note that as of 03 August 2015, new associate memberships will be temporary only in anticipation of our new website. Once launched, you’ll be invited to re-apply.
If you join your membership online you will need to wait until the following day to register your horse.
Renew your membership
Access your details by clicking on your name in the top left hand corner or via 'Update details' in the left hand nav. From there, you can renew your membership by clicking on the link under the date for renewal.
Download an application form
Team Quest Club, BYRDS Club, Trial, Winter, e-Club and Music membership are only available by postal application. New applications must be made in writing. Membership renewals only may be done over the phone by calling 02476 698832.
Please download a membership form below and submit your application by post:
- Membership Application 2015 (inc. Associate - please write Associate in the 'for office use box')
- Horse Registration 2015 (inc. Associate)
- Change of ownership form
* For all new horse registrations please be aware a copy of the main breeding details page or diagrammatic page with breeding details from the horse’s national or international passport MUST be sent in to the BD office (following completion of online registration) to verify your horse’s name matches their passport.
Failure to do this will invalidate your horse’s registration. The copy can be sent in the following ways:
1) Fax: send through your copy to 02476 690390
2) Email: scan and email to email@example.com
3) Post: send a copy to the attention of: Horse Registrations, British Dressage, Meriden Business Park, Copse Drive, Meriden, West Midlands CV5 9RG