BD Marketing vacancy
last updated on February 27, 2012 11:17
With London 2012 on the horizon, there's never been a more exciting time to join BD's busy Marketing team! We're looking for a Communications Assistant to help with web, design and print, online and social media.
If you are self-motivated, have strong design, written and verbal communication skills and thrive in a fast-paced and varied environment, then we would like to hear from you. Working in a young and busy office you will be involved in supporting all aspects of the Marketing & Comms department.
- Design, write and update pages and news stories for our busy websites
- Create effective artwork and graphics for online and print marketing campaigns within the BD brand guidelines
- Assist in the management of BD’s social media presence
- Liaise with technical teams to problem solve, refine and build new online features and content
- Provide first rate customer service assisting web users to login and navigate the site
- Assist with the moderation and management the BD forums
- Write, design, produce and send regular e-newsletters to members
- Assist with general marketing projects within the broader scope of the marketing department
- Excellent copywriting ability
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator design packages
- High level of computer literacy, including ability to use Microsoft Office programs and data systems.
- Some knowledge of HTML, CMS systems and managing web site content
- Strong sense of design, layout, navigation of web sites and on line marketing.
- Experience of using web and graphic design programs with an understanding of web technologies and the online media industry
- Superior organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
Salary offered: £17,000 pa.
Closing Date: 19 March
Interview Date: 27 March