We're proud to work with our regional sponsors, whose support helps us deliver all of our activities and events for our members in the Eastern Region.
We are delighted to have worked for the past two years with CU PHOSCO, our Para Sponsor, and even more delighted to announce that CU Phosco will continue to be the title Sponsor for our Para riders for 2020. Through their generosity, we have been able to offer all of our Para riders fabulous discounted training throughout the year and entry for the Home International. From these stepping stones, we have had several riders go on to ride at International level, and this is, in no small part, due to some of the fabulous training that CU Phosco have allowed us to offer. CU Phosco are award winning manufacturers of luminaires, columns and masts.
Key Benefits of Regional Sponsorship:
- Promotion in all our regional newsletters, flyers, web-page and Social Media campaigns
- Social Media reach to more than just our members, informing them about your product and any special offers
- Opportunities to introduce your product at special events and training camps
- Brand awareness via our marketing through events, social media and regional communications
- Feedback on click rates through regional communications so you can monitor yourselves the interest your product is getting
If you are interested and would like to discuss further then please contact the Eastern Marketing Rep Katie Tysome: