Our Club membership and Club horse registration package is the best option for anyone looking to take their first steps in affiliated dressage and start their British Dressage competition journey.
Membership for 2022
For an update on our 2022 prices and membership categories, please refer to the link below.
Who is Club membership for?
Club membership is perfect for anyone who is new to competing with us, or is competing at Prelim Bronze qualifier classes.
What competitions can I enter on a Club membership?
Aimed specifically at grassroots levels, Club membership enables you to compete in:
- Prelim Bronze qualifier classes
- My Quest and Team Quest - including the Championships
- Combined Training - including the Championships
- Music Championship qualifiers
Don't forget you'll also need a Club horse registration too!
If you qualify for a championship within the Summer or Winter Area Festivals, Associated Championships or Para, you must upgrade to a Full membership to be eligible to compete.
Club membership benefits
- Third party public liability and personal accident insurance for all equestrian activities, provided by KBIS
- Access to a legal helpline with Harrison Clark Rickerbys, whose specialist equine solicitors are widely regarded as trusted experts in equine law
- Compete in grassroots level competitions Quest, Prelim Bronze classes, Music classes and Combined Training
- Qualify and take part in all BD championships
- Access to regional teams, training camps, yard visits and social activities
- Discounts to national and regional training events
- Engage monthly e-newsletter
- Music license
Read more about the Club member benefits, how to get started and more in our Club membership information booklet.
How much does it cost?
To compete on a Club membership you'll need to be a Club member, plus have a Club horse registration for your horse.
Club membership: £35 annual subscription
Club horse registration: £10 annual subscription
If you would rather sign up/ renew manually you can download, print and complete the membership form and horse registration form, and post them to British Dressage, Building 2020, Copse Drive, Meriden Business Park, Meriden, West Midlands CV5 9RG.
Please ensure you have provided a telephone number as to enable us to process your membership/ horse registration - one of our Membership Team will call you on receipt of the form to process your payment.