Full (non-competing) membership
From just £5.25 per month, expand your opportunities within BD as a Full (non-competing) member.
Who is Full (non-competing) membership for?
Designed for owners, supporters, judges and coaches, Full (non-competing) offers an affordable way for non-riders and riders taking a break to stay involved in the sport and enjoy all that BD has to offer.
What can I do?
As a Full (non-competing) member, you can register a Full horse or become a BD coach, steward or judge.
Full (non-competing) member benefits
- Third party public liability and personal accident insurance for all equestrian activities, provided by KBIS
- Access to a legal helpline with Rotheras, whose specialist equine solicitors are widely regarded as trusted experts in equine law
- Access to regional teams, training camps, yard visits and social activities
- Experience the thrill of owning a competition horse and following their progress through the BD competition pathway
- Discounts to national and regional training events
- British Dressage Magazine
- BD Members Handbook
- Engage monthly e-newsletter
- Music license
Full (non-competing) membership: £5.25 per month / £60 annual subscription
Full horse registration: £7 per month / £80 annual subscription
About our subscription service
When you sign up to our monthly subscription service, the minimum term for membership is 12 months. At the end of your initial 12 month contract, your membership and / or horse registration will be automatically renewed, meaning you can continue to compete in the relevant competitions associated with your membership, as well as receive all of your membership benefits.
We’ll send you a reminder six weeks before your auto renewal takes place, giving you the opportunity to cancel if you wish or switch to an annual payment. To cancel your auto renewal, simply provide us with notice of your wish to cancel at least 14 days prior to the end of your contract by email or letter.
Once your initial 12 month contract has come to an end you’ll move on to a rolling membership subscription, which you can cancel at any time by giving us 14 days’ notice in writing by letter or email.
Want to know more?
Visit our membership FAQs, or call us on 0247 669 8832.
If you would rather sign up/ renew manually you can download, print and complete the membership form and horse registration form, and post them to British Dressage, Building 2020, Copse Drive, Meriden Business Park, Meriden, West Midlands CV5 9RG.
Please ensure you have provided a telephone number as to enable us to process your membership/ horse registration - one of our Membership Team will call you on receipt of the form to process your payment.