Buy your ticket for the long awaited return of the LeMieux National Dressage Championships at Somerford Park, Cheshire.
Ticket prices start from just £22 and are now on sale!
General admission tickets
General admission tickets include access to:
- All three arenas of competition
- Access to grandstand seating
- Shopping village
- BD Fan Zone
- Masterclass viewing
- Car parking
Children under 12 are admitted free. We’re also offering a COVID-19 money back guarantee so you can buy your tickets in confidence; find out more at the bottom of this page. Please note that there will be no ticket sales on the gate and all tickets need to be purchased online in advance. Tickets for each day will close at midday on the day of the competition.
Thursday/ Friday tickets
Adult: £22 + booking fee
Child: £16 + booking fee
Saturday/ Sunday tickets
Adult: £26 + booking fee
Child: £16 + booking fee
Four day tickets
Adult: £74 + booking fee
Child: £48 + booking fee
Adult tickets are 17 years+, child tickets are 12 - 16 year olds, and all under 12s go free.
Andrews Bowen National Pavilion tickets
Pavilion tickets include all of the above as part of the general admission tickets, PLUS:
- Access to the Andrews Bowen National Pavilion situated between Arena One and Arena Two, providing exclusive viewing opportunities of both arenas from the comfort of the Pavilion.
The Pavilion will be offering a deli menu and a range of hot and cold drinks to purchase (please note that refreshments are not included in the price of the Pavilion ticket).
Pavilion ticket prices:
Thursday/ Friday ticket: £50 + booking fee
Saturday ticket: £55 + booking fee SOLD OUT! General admission tickets for Saturday are still available.
Sunday ticket: £55 + booking fee SOLD OUT! General admission tickets for Sunday are still available.
Four day ticket: £155 + booking fee SOLD OUT! General four day admission tickets are still available.
If you are interested in one of our Hospitality boxes then please contact us directly for costs and availability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Caravan passes and tickets
If you're looking to make a week/ weekend of it and stay for more than one day of the Championships we have a caravan camping pass giving you access to stay on the showground, plus entry into the Championships for two people:
Four day caravan pass: £164
Includes access to the showground (from Wednesday), a designated camping space, admission ticket to the show on all four days for two people, and access to covered and uncovered grandstands.
You can also add access to the Andrews Bowen National Pavilion for two people, plus all of the above for a total ticket price of £350.
Two day caravan pass: £110
Includes access to the showground (from 5pm on Friday), a designated camping space, admission ticket to the show on Saturday and Sunday for two people, and access to covered and uncovered grandstands.
You can also add access to the Andrews Bowen National Pavilion for two people, plus all of the above for a total ticket price of £242.
Add an electric hook up onto your stay as an add on, for £108 per 16amp socket.
COVID-19 booking guarantee
We understand that things are still uncertain right now, so we are offering you a money back guarantee when you book your Nationals tickets. This means that if we have to run the event behind close doors due to COVID-19 restrictions, or the event has to be cancelled, you will receive your money back, minus the booking fee.
Terms and conditions
- All tickets will be issued as e-tickets through our ticketing platform Eventbrite in order to minimise the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
- In order to comply with NHS Test and Trace, on purchasing tickets you must provide the details of each attendee when prompted as part of the ticket buying process.
- All attendees must follow the latest COVID-19 advice and guidance while at the show; this will be made available to visitors prior to attending.
- Tickets are non-refundable other than the circumstances outlined below.
COVID-19 refund policy
- If we have to cancel the show or are required to hold the competition behind closed doors, due to COVID-19 restrictions, then we shall issue a refund for all tickets purchased. This refund will be processed through Eventbrite and will be made directly to the cardholder who purchased the tickets. Please note we are unable to refund the booking fee.