What to expect inside the white boards and beyond at the 2022 LeMieux National Dressage Championships
Enjoy the best display of dressage in the UK! There's action in three arenas over all four days, featuring over 700 combinations, so there’ll be plenty of dressage competition to choose from. Current and future top dressage riders will be competing for the coveted title of National Champion, the popular KBIS Young Horse classes will showcase up and coming talent, Prelim Silver showcases the best of the country's grassroots sport alongside many more levels and classes.
- Three arenas of top-class dressage competition over four days, featuring over 700 combinations in Gold and Silver sections, from Prelim up to Grand Prix.
- Our ever-popular KBIS Young Dressage Horse Championship, with classes for four to seven year olds.
- Your chance to watch Britain's brightest combinations in action, including team stars and those making their championship debuts.
Read up on last year's championships to get a great sense of what to expect inside the white boards:
Enjoy masterclasses every day at the National Dressage Championships. No matter which day you join us, there's a world class dressage expert to learn from with live demonstration and discussion in arena one in front of the free covered grandstand and Andrews Bowen Pavilion. Stay tuned to find out which professionals will be joining us to deliver training tips and test riding tricks.
Add to the enjoyment of the action with a fully immersive digital experience at the Nationals. Whether it's listening to Radio Nationals via your mobile device or enjoying amazing competitor insight with the British Dressage Podcast, the spectator journey continues way beyond the LeMieux arena. Our digital programme offers unique features, tradestand details and offers and a comprehensive guide to the week - available on all devices - whilst the popular return of live scoring will be available for all to follow, track and share throughout the show via the BD website. Here's a summary of what to expect online and live from the Nationals:
- Live Radio Nationals
- British Dressage Podcast with winner interviews and insight
- Digital page turner programme
- Live scoring and results
- Live social media coverage across all BD platforms
- Digital tickets - no need to print at home
Outside of the arena
And it doesn't just stop inside the arena! From the Nationals Shopping Village and Food Court, to the BD Fan Zone, there will be plenty to keep you busy in between the dressage competition. Enjoy your chance to socialise with friends and family in the beautiful Somerford Park setting, whilst watching world class dressage, meeting famous faces or treating yourself to some retail therapy.