Notice of Annual General Meeting 2021
- Written By:
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of British Dressage will be held at The Windmill Hotel, Birmingham Rd, Allesley, Coventry CV5 9AL on 12 October 2021 at 6:00pm, for the purpose of considering the matters set out below.
The following will be proposed as Ordinary Resolutions:
1. To receive the Financial Statements of British Dressage for the year ended 31 December 2020 and the Directors’ and Auditors’ Reports thereon.
2. To reappoint the auditors of British Dressage and to authorise the Board to fix their remuneration.
The following resolution will be proposed as a Special Resolution:
3. That the draft articles of association submitted to the meeting and for the purpose of identification signed by the Chairman thereof be and the same are hereby approved and adopted as the articles of association in substitution for and to the exclusion of all the existing articles of association of British Dressage.
At the close of the formal business of the Annual General Meeting the following items will be dealt with:
4. To receive questions from members in attendance and also to answer questions submitted in writing by members to the Chief Executive at least ten days prior to the meeting.
By order of the Board
Meriden Business Park
West Midlands, CV5 9RG
Company number: 3443026
Dated: 9 September 2021
Notice is hereby given that the following documents will be available on British Dressage’s website on or before 9 September 2021 (documents):
- British Dressage's Annual Report and Financial Statements for the Year Ended 31 December 2020; and
- The proposed new Articles of Association of British Dressage (as referred to in item 3 above), plus a comparison (showing the proposed changes being made to the existing Articles of Association.
The website address to access the documents is www.britishdressage.co.uk. The documents may be accessed on the website by typing the link provided above. If you do not have internet access and would like a hard copy of the documents, please contact Ben Waterhouse, Chief Operating Officer at British Dressage, on 02477 087805.
1. Any questions to be raised by members who are unable to attend the Annual General Meeting should be notified in writing to the Chief Executive at least ten clear days before the date fixed for the meeting, to enable a full response to be given at the meeting.
2. The Annual General Meeting will be streamed live on the British Dressage website: www.britishdressage.co.uk.
3. Any member of British Dressage entitled to attend and vote at the meeting convened by this Notice is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his or her place. A proxy need not be a member of British Dressage. The completed proxy form must be received at the registered office no later than 6.00pm on 8 October 2021. Proxy forms can be obtained by writing to the Chief Executive with a stamped addressed envelope.