We're proud to work with our regional sponsors, whose support helps us deliver all of our activities and events for our members in the South & East Region.
We are proud to be supported by Chart Stables, manufacturers and suppliers of stables, shelters and American barns.
Shelter, Stable or Store? Known for their practical design, Chart Stables offer a ‘Versatile Equine Shelter’ that compliments their stables range. Ready for use as a shelter for horses, overflow stabling, foaling pen or machinery store - a field shelter is normally positioned on a concrete base in a horse yard or paddock. Hand made from FSC certified carefully selected pressure treated timber a Chart field shelter is sometimes described as the ‘Swiss Army Knife’ of equestrian building.
You may need extra shelter for horses in winter, temporary stabling or a quiet area for a vet or farrier. Alternatively, a field shelter can be a feed store or home for machinery - specify your building with gates, doors or standing opening. Add a partition or mix and match, the Chart team of equestrian timber building experts are on hand to help, guide and create your perfect building.
Become a Sponsor
Reach a brand new audience and become a sponsor within the British Dressage South & East Region. Our sponsorship packages will allow you access to our membership through a number of different marketing platforms and ideas.
Key Benefits of Regional Sponsorship:
- Promotion in all our regional newsletters, flyers, web-page and Social Media campaigns
- Social Media reach to more than just our members, informing them about your product and any special offers
- Opportunities to introduce your product at special events and training camps
- Brand awareness via our marketing through events, social media and regional communications
- Feedback on click rates through regional communications so you can monitor yourselves the interest your product is getting
If you are interested and would like to discuss further then please contact our Marketing Rep Katie Tysome: