We're proud to work with our regional sponsors, whose support helps us deliver all of our activities and events for our members in the South West.
Equine nutrition specialists.
Sharon Stuart Equine Therapy
Equine and rider massage in The Cotswolds, Gloucestershire and Buckinghamshire
St David's Equine Vets
Hartpury Equine Therapy
Kevin is an internationally recognised equine photographer with a real passion for horses.
Cadence Music & Choreography
Use of advanced computer vision techniques to capture the full three-dimensional movement of a rider on their own horse in an arena.
Become a sponsor
Reach a brand new audience and become a sponsor within the British Dressage South West Region! Our sponsorship packages will allow you access to our membership through a number of different marketing platforms and ideas.
Key benefits of sponsorship:
- Website presence – we offer an opportunity for brand placement and a hyperlink to your own website on our regional pages
- Become a “sponsor of” and gain access to our regional logo for use on any relevant marketing materials you produce
- We produce regular e- newsletters for members – advertise and run editorial content where relevant – tell the story of your partnership with us
- We have an active social media campaign – let’s create a competition or campaign that brings your sponsorship to life!
- We operate an average of 500 events per annum with around 4,100 riders and horses taking part! We offer an opportunity to get involved through tradestands, prize giving, branded rosettes and team wear, commentary announcements and arena branding
- Use of photography from events and sponsored activities
- Specific sponsorship packages available, such as teams sponsorship, BD Youth, Para etc
Find out more
If you are interested and would like to discuss further then please contact South West Development Officer Amanda Rodgers