Exercise and warm up
Competition warm up and general exercise arenas will be available during the competition for you and your horse, please read the following information to familiarise yourself with the current guidelines.
Arena walk exercise
- All arena walk exercise times are subject to amendment and will be posted outside the Show Secretary’s Office and the Stable Manager’s Office.
- Competitors may only participate in arena walk exercise on the day that the horse is competing. Only horses competing on Monday may use the Sunday walk exercise times for arena familiarisation. All horses must have a mounted rider, no horses may be led, whether with or without a mounted rider.
- Any changes to the conditions for arena walk exercise will be updated in the Covid-19 Policy.
Warm up arenas
- Designated warm up arenas will be provided and competitor numbers in each warm up arena will be strictly limited. All warm up arenas will be stewarded.
- Horses and pedestrians on the horse walk must maintain left to left when passing to ensure social distancing.
- Warm up arenas will be available for exercise between 2.30pm – 7.00pm on Sunday 27 June.
- Warm up arenas will be available on each day of competition from 6.40am each morning until 15 minutes after the close of competition.
- Only competitors within approximately 50 minutes of competing will be allowed to use the relevant warm up arenas during competition hours.
General exercise arena
- A general exercise arena will be available for use by competitors. The number of competitors in the general exercise arena at any one time will be limited and competitors must book a 30 minute time slot in advance with the on-site steward on duty in the general exercise arena.
- The general exercise arena will be open from 2.30pm – 7.00pm on Sunday 27 June.
- The general exercise arena will be open from 8.00am – 10.00am and 4.00pm – 7.00pm on 28 June – 2 July.