Emma Hindle wins Grand Prix Special at Munich CDI4*
- Written By:
Emma Hindle and Romy Del Sol have continued their run of form by claiming the Grand Prix Special at Munich CDI4* in Germany (21 – 24 November 2019).
Emma’s Munich campaign with top ride Romy Del Sol (pictured) got off to good 70.67% start in Friday’s Grand Prix for Special for third place behind Germany’s Frederic Wandres and Luxembourg’s Nicolas Wagner. On Sunday however, it was the British pairing who made up ground to take the advantage.
Emma and her 13 year old Romanov Blue Hors x Danny De Vito mare, who has really grown in strength and maturity during the course of this year, delivered a super Grand Prix Special test of poise and precision for 72.44% to make the class their own, ahead of Wandres and Wagner in second and third respectively.
Top three results:
Grand Prix (Qualification for Special)
1. Frederic Wandres and Westminster, 73.022% (GER)
2. Nicolas Wagner and Quater Back Junior FRH, 72.413% (LUX)
3. Emma Hindle and Romy Del Sol, 70.674% (GBR)
Grand Prix Special
1. Emma Hindle and Romy Del Sol, 72.447% (GBR)
2. Frederic Wandres and Westminster, 72.170% (GER)
3. Nicolas Wagner and Quarter Back Junior FRH, 70.979% (LUX)
Photo © Sportfotos Lafrentz