New home for the Nationals – tickets on sale now!
- Written By:
Following a successful NAF Five Star Winter Dressage Championships and Petplan Equine Winter Area Festival Championships last week, where a total of 1,039 combinations went down the centre line across the two championships, we now turn our attention to the LeMieux National Dressage Championships, which takes place in just ten weeks’ time.
Join us from 16 to 19 September at our new home, Somerford Park in Cheshire, where this year’s event promises to be bigger and better than ever before, with several new classes introduced and over 700 combinations competing over the four days.
For the first time there will be three arenas in action throughout the Championships, so there’ll be plenty of dressage competition to choose from. Current and future dressage stars will be competing for the coveted title of National Champion, the popular Shearwater Young Horse classes will showcase up and coming talent, while you’ll also be able to pick up training tips and insight in our daily masterclasses.
Outside of the arena there’ll be the Nationals shopping village, with a range of equestrian retailers to visit at your leisure, as well as the food court, where you can relax and make the most of the friendly, sociable atmosphere. And, new for 2021, there’s also the BD Fan Zone, where you’ll be able to listen to interviews, advice and views from our guests and experts from the dressage world, plus much more.
You can also enhance your visit by upgrading to a Pavilion ticket and watch the competition in style from the comfort of the Andrews Bowen Pavilion marquee, with close-up views over both the main and second arena.
Early bird ticket prices start from just £18 and are now on sale! To take advantage of the reduced prices, make sure you book before 31 August 2021. Car parking and access to grandstand seating is all included with your ticket, while reduced priced tickets are available for 12-16 year olds – and children under 12 are admitted free!
We’re also offering a COVID-19 money back guarantee so you can buy your tickets in confidence. Following the latest government announcement confirming the removal of capacity restrictions on spectators at sporting events we are planning ahead as normal, but should the event need to be postponed or cancelled due to Covid, we guarantee that you will receive a refund.
What you can expect:
- Three arenas of top-class dressage competition over four days, featuring over 700 combinations in Gold and Silver sections, from Prelim up to Grand Prix.
- In addition, we have our ever-popular Young Horse Championship, which will include a class for seven-year-olds for the first time.
- Other new classes for 2021 include Under 21 Championship for Children on Horses, Ponies, Juniors and Young Riders, as well as Prelim Gold, PSG Silver and Inter I Silver.
- Daily masterclasses in the main arena, with top training tips and insights from dressage experts.
- The Nationals shopping village, where you can stock up on all of your favourite equestrian products for you and your horse.
- The Andrews Bowen Pavilion – upgrade your ticket and enjoy watching all of the dressage action in Arenas 1 & 2 from the comfort of our Pavilion marquee.
- New to the Nationals for 2021 – the BD Fan Zone! We’ll have interviews, advice and views from those in the know in the dressage world throughout the four days.
- You can bring children under the age of 12 for free, with reduced ticket prices also available for 12-16 year olds.
Our early bird ticket prices are only available until 31 August 2021 – and all tickets must be purchased in advance this year, as they won’t be on sale on the gate. So make sure to book your place at this year’s LeMieux National Dressage Championships by buying your tickets online now, using the following link below: