North & East Regional Training
As a member of British Dressage you can take advantage of a variety of regional training in the northern region at a discounted price, including clinics, test riding, camps, fitness, social activities, yard visits, lecture demos and seminars.
Whatever level you are working at, you can take part in the regular training dates which are organised throughout the northern region. All of our training is open to everyone, with British Dressage members being eligible for exclusive member discounts!
See the full list of training available with individual links to training areas in the header, and book your place through our BookWhen booking system:
In addition to organised training sessions, we also have the option for you to book flexi-training with one of our BD accredited or recognised coaches if you're a rider.
Flexi Training is a great way of accessing BD UKCC Qualified Coaches across the region for riders of all levels, with the flexibility of being able to book a time is convenient for you and the coach. They share the ethos of developing you and your horse or pony, building our regional teams and creating a community of riders across the region. All coaches are insured and their DBS, safeguarding and first aid are up to date.
How to book
- You can book a session with a coach of your choice through our regional bookwhen page.
- On bookwhen you will be able to see each coach's home coaching location, any specialisms such as BD Youth or Para coach, and it may also list other venues where you can arrange to have your session (additional venue charges may apply).
- After booking you will be provided with contact details and can arrange your session at a mutually convenient time and date, quoting your booking reference.
- Each booking is valid for three months against a code we use to record your training and on your confirmation email.
- The sessions are pay-as-you-go, so you will pay either at the time of booking or on the day direct to your coach.
Senior Rider League
In your Flexi training sessions, as Bronze or Silver combinations at a level you can also take part in our Senior Rider League. For 2020 we have added an Intro Level and an Advanced FEI Level and the league will run from 1 January to 31 December.