Exercise and warm up
Competition warm up and general exercise arenas will be available during the competition for you and your horse, please read the following information to familiarise yourself with the current guidelines.
Arena walk exercise
- All arena walk exercise times are subject to amendment and times will be posted outside the Show Secretary’s Office and in the Stable Manager’s Office.
- Competitors may only participate in arena walk exercise on the day that the horse is competing. Only horses competing on Wednesday may use the Tuesday walk exercise times for arena familiarisation. All horses must have a mounted rider, no horses may be led, whether with or without a mounted rider.
- Any rider with two horses in one class should speak to the Show Secretary
to arrange another slot
View the arena walk exercise schedule below.
Warm up arenas
- Designated warm up arenas for each competition arena will be available for exercise from 2.30pm on Tuesday 18 April until 7pm, after which they are available from 6.45am each morning until 15 minutes after the completion of competition each day.
- From Wednesday onwards, only competitors within approximately 50 minutes of competing will be allowed to use the relevant warm up arenas during
General exercise arena
- A general exercise arena will be available for use by competitors. The number of competitors in the general exercise arena at any one time will be limited and competitors must book a 30 minute time slot in advance with the steward on duty at the general exercise arena.
- On Tuesday 18 April the general exercise arena will be open from 2.30pm - 7pm.
- From Wednesday 19 April - Sunday 23 April, the general exercise arena will be open from 8am - 10am and 4pm – 7pm.