Join the team at BD!
- Written By:
British Dressage is the National Governing Body for the Olympic and Paralympic sport of dressage in the UK. There has never been a more exciting time to join the team at BD and be part of the fastest growing equestrian discipline. Following the success of Tokyo 2020, the sport is enjoying a public profile like never before, with over 17,500 members taking part in 2,500 days of affiliated dressage competition every year.
At British Dressage, we’re all about ‘bringing people and horses together in harmony’ and that includes the team at BDHQ, who work to deliver competition and training opportunities for our growing membership. We’ve successfully come through the challenges of Covid and with more riders than ever participating in the sport we’re looking to build on this popularity.
If you are:
- Enthusiastic, positive and highly motivated, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Friendly and approachable, who is effective at building good relationships
- Passionate about making a difference and helping people achieve their goals
- A proactive self-starter, who enjoys taking on different challenges every day
- A flexible team player, with a solution-based and adaptable approach
- Someone who is dedicated and takes pride in everything that you do
- Knowledgeable about equestrian sport, with an interest in dressage
Then we would love to hear from you!
In return we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, with a generous pension plan and holiday allowance
- Hybrid working, offering the flexibility to work from home as well as the office
- An opportunity to get hands-on experience in the delivery of sporting events
- A positive and supportive working environment, within a great team of like-minded people
- Being part of a sport where people and horses are at the heart of everything we do.
If this sounds like a perfect opportunity to combine what you love with your job, then please send us your CV with a covering letter, telling us all about your background and skills, what area you’re interested in and why you’d like to join us. Email us at email@example.com.
These will primarily be full-time roles based at our head office, with standard office hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, although we also welcome applications from those looking to work on a part time, fixed term or temporary basis, including internships. Please note that some weekend or evening work may occasionally be required to support our championships and major events.
For more information on the range of opportunities available, please refer to our Job Vacancies page.
Salary range: Competitive, depending on experience
Closing date: 25 February 2022
Interview dates: w/c 28 February 2022